Tuesday, November 16, 2010

My Memory is Weak, the Blogsphere is Strong (I hope)

Somewhere is my blog surfing, I ran across a blog post where the author had a solution to making connections between a party of characters. He had a chart which is supposed to be rolled on to figure out a player character's relation to the player sitting on that player's left. Once determined, then the next player who was sitting on that player's left then rolls on the chart to find his relationship to the player on his left. Rinse and repeat for all players.

I thought this was a neat idea and now I can't remember which blog I read it on. If any of you have ran across the same post, please let me know.

Thanks

4 comments:

  1. I think that was JB at B/X Blackrazor. I think.. heh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's JB at BXBlackrazor.blogspot.com

    Entry is Give me a reason from August 2010.

    This is the link to the table: http://www.mediafire.com/?34ma1t3pr66r33s

    ReplyDelete
  3. For one of my campaigns, I sat the players down and said "Out of your group, two of the characters are related, two are in love, two were in love once and two share a dark secret - you choose" - or something to that effect. It made for an interesting group dynamic.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome! Thanks guys. You have proven the Blogsphere is indeed Strong. :)

    ReplyDelete