Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas from the Moathouse

I want to extend my good holiday wishes to the my readers. Posting has been light lately and to make up for it, I am posting links to a really nice set of maps I found online of the infamous Moathouse from the AD&D Module T1: The Village of Hommlet. It's scaled for a 1" square grid, nice if you are using minis. The grid is hard or nearly impossible to see on some parts of the map, especially the courtyard of the Moathouse. That could be remedied by drawing out the grid by hand or making a transparency sheet with a 1" grid which overlays ontop of the map. I'm tempted to take these files to a Kinkos and see if they can print out a color poster map.

Moathouse Map

Moathouse Dungeon Level

In my 4E game, the party is making their way into the Witchlight Fens, where I am using the Moathouse map as the base of operations of a human witch and her Cult of the Elemental Eye allies. We tentatively have a game coming up next week on Thursday, so I am making my preparations.

1 comment: