Friday, May 13, 2011

Oh goody the Hamsters have been fed finally...


...and Blogger is running again. Keep those hamsters fed and keep them running on the treadmill there Blogger.

Yeah, so I have been away for a while. I got sidetracked with other things and just when I wanted to check in on the blogs, I found it was down, for a whole friggin day!?! Geez, imagine the lost ad revenue if there were ad banners on Blogger. Shhhhh. Don't give them any ideas....

I made two purchases from RPGNow.com a couple days ago, Mongoose Publishing's Traveller Core Rulebook and Wildfire's Chthonian Stars, a setting for Traveller with Cthulhu Mythos mixed in, looks very interesting. The book is published by the same folks who publish the Cthulhutech RPG. I'm still reading this and will post a review of it soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment