Sunday, June 19, 2011

Mythos Car Decor

A friend of mine made these awesome Miskatonic University Licence Plate frames. He operated the website http://www.miskatonic.net, which sadly is no longer up on the web. And he made some really cool Mythos props, such as a Migo Brain Box, and few pages from a Mythos tome (presumably from the Necronomicon). Unfortunately he passed away about a year ago from cancer. Every time I look at my licence plate, I think of him. He was truly a H.P. Lovecraft fan and a very inventive and creative person.

Thinking about the license plate frame, I thought it would be cool to make a bumper sticker out of a common phrase I see on other licence plate frames which read "My Other Car Is A...(fill in the blank)".

Below is my contribution to the Mythos and car decor.

1 comment:

  1. I want to take this moment to say that I really love this blog. It has been a good resource of information for me.
    Thank
    collision repair information

    ReplyDelete