Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Arrived! Pathfinder Beginner Box Heroes minis

I received my Pathfinder Beginner Box Heroes minis this past Monday at my work. The minis look great, but I have forgotten to bring them home. I will take some pics of them with my digital camera and post them up here.

Speaking of Pathfinder, we had our third session of a homebrew PF campaign at this past weekend's Hobby Day in Anaheim. This session saw us successfully clearing out a goblin warren. We found a defiled dwarven temple within dedicated to the god Torag and successfully restored it. Our cleric (a dwarf and a follower of Torag) was quite pleased and found several items (masterwork arms and armor) hidden in the altar and claimed them. We found alot of treasure, enough for about 1000gp per party member and several magic items. It was quite a haul and we have uncovered a map with several locations marked that will set us along towards our next quest.

2 comments:

  1. I've been thinking about getting the Beginners Box Set. Is it worth it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not sure. I just got the minis only. I already have the PF Core Rulebook, Advanced Players Guide, Gamemastery Book and Guide to the Inner Sea.

    Someone was at the Hobby Day with the Box Set itself, with contents displayed. That same person was shortly running 3 players in a game at the same time I was playing in the Homebrew PF campaign.

    You should be able to find a few reviews of the product online.

    ReplyDelete