Wednesday, January 23, 2013

D&D PDFs

As I'm sure many of you have heard by now, Wizards of the Coast has made available once again PDFs of their products on RPGNow.com  There is a range of modules and rulebooks which number around 84 products, some of which are bundles of related module series. Apparently, this is the first wave of several uploads to come.  For this week only, module B1: In Search of the Unknown is free. 

I purchased the following PDFs last night:  B5: Horror on the Hill, G1-3: Against the Giants, and D1-D2: Descent into the Depths of the Earth.

One of the first modules I bought when I first entered the hobby was G3: Halls of the Fire Giant King.  Don't ask me why I bought that one instead of G1: Steading of the Hill Giant Chief.  I eventually bought all the modules in the series and ran my friends through them.  I was around 13 years old at the time and still new to AD&D which is the rules system I started out with.  So, the G-series holds special memories for me as a fledgling DM.

I would like to convert this over to Pathfinder, since that is the rules system I am currently using.  Pathfinder isn't my system of choice due to the sheer amount of the rules, but my players prefer it over the older editions, so I'm sort of stuck.  I'll eventually make them pay for that.

1 comment:

  1. just make giants incredible martial artists with area sweep attacks and feats to fight short uns

    ReplyDelete